Wow! Another nomination for another fun award. And this one just may be the best one yet! I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award. If you have no idea what that means here’s a description.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.– Okoto Enigma
I’m so excited to be honored with this fantastic award. I would immediately like to thank Ami from UnderCover Superhero for nominating me. If you haven’t seen her blog yet it’s a beautiful window into her life as a young woman with disabilities. But don’t let the word “disabilities” make you think she is incapable of being an amazing person because it’s quite the contrary. Just check out this post The A-Z of Me for example. It’s her version of an About Me page and it is hilarious yet brilliant at the same time.
Okay, here are the rules for the Mystery Blogger Award.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers (if possible)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)