I’ve been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award and that’s always a fun thing because I get to share some personal tidbits with my readers that I usually wouldn’t share. So, here goes nothing.
First off, I’ve got to list the award’s rules here:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Place the award banner somewhere on your blog
- Share the reason behind the creation of your blog.
- Provide two or more pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and link their blogs.
- Share the exciting news with your nominees
Secondly, I’d like to thank 18CinemaLane (check out her site here) for nominating me for this award.
Why did I start my blog? Well, for years I wanted to share my thoughts on movies with the world but it wasn’t until December 15, 2016, the very day before Rogue One would enter theaters, that my blog was brought to life. The first post I ever wrote was a post sharing the three reasons why I was so excited to see Rogue One. I was so excited and thankfully the Star Wars movie would be just as good as I hoped it would be. Continue reading I Have Been Nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award for the Second Time